How to Have Josh Paul as a Guest on Your Podcast
I am a big supporter of the podcasting community. Along with enjoying getting to know smart people, I’m committed to both helping other podcasters create compelling content and spreading advice on growing business.
That’s one of the reasons I love being a guest on other people’s podcasts.
If you’d like me to be a guest on your podcast, please complete the form below.
Let's Make This Happen
Everything You Need for a Kick-Ass Interview with Josh Paul.
Let me save you some work.
- Growing small businesses
- Content marketing
- Inbound marketing and sales
- Business to business marketing and sales
- Systems-thinking for marketing
- Social media marketing
- Promoting your business and getting found
- Turning website visitors into leads
- Turning leads into paying customers
- Realistic marketing automation
Josh Paul had a big mandate – to grow the business by bringing qualified leads and new sales-ready customers. As a marketing team of one in a small software company with a small budget, he lived and breathed marketing for over 6 years. He tripled the company’s customer base. The company was 5X the size it was when Josh started before it was acquired in 2017. After years of executives at other businesses asking Josh to explain to them how they could get the same results, Josh decided to share the mindset, processes, and tactics he used in a new podcast specifically for companies with small marketing teams.
- Why are small and mid-sized companies underserved by most of the business media?
- What can a marketing team of just a few people do to have a big impact on grow?
- What should a newly hired director of marketing do in their first month?
- What mistakes do you see small marketing teams making?
- Is it really possible for a company with a marketing team of one to generate more leads?
- Should companies be hiring more sales people or investing in marketing?
- Should small and mid-sized business focus on digital or offline marketing?
- To get found, what should you write about and how often do you need to publish something?
- How can small marketing teams produce content that gets results when they have very little time?
- Why did you create Small Marketing Teams?
Do you want to join me on this journey?
Sign-up to receive special small team tips, a heads up about new tools and training, and opportunities to chat directly with me.