Listen to the Full Podcast Episode in iTunes or Below
Welcome To Your 2019 Small Marketing Teams Survival Guide
It has been way too long since I published a podcast episode for you.
That ends today!
I’m back and excited to bring you fresh tips for growing your business – even if you are not a well-funded start-up or household name brand.
Over the past year, I dug deep into how marketing is changing.
If you are experimenting with these shifts, then you will be well ahead of most companies – big and small – that ignore them.
In this episode, I lay out six areas to focus on in 2019 that will help you make the most of these trends in how people find and buy from companies like yours.
In episode #15 of the Small Marketing Teams podcast, you’ll learn:
- When to focus on scaling your content and when to put your time and resources into your lead capture and sales systems.
- Is content marketing still effective in 2019?
- How to leapfrog your competition by being more authentic online.
- How to prioritize putting content on your blog or website versus posting on social networks.
- How to build and maintain the relationships that will impact your business?
You’ll also hear about a special invitation to join my new Facebook community, Small Marketing Team Secrets, to get tons of tips for growing your business without a huge budget or a big team.